AESA Pre-Con Event - Vision 2020: Innovate. Lead. Transform.
Once again the National Association of Media & Technology Centers (NAMTC) will hold it's Leadership Summit at the JW Marriott, Phoenix AZ on Dec 4th as a pre-con to the AESA Conference. This year's theme "Vision 2020" will focus on leadership for our schools and communities.
On Tuesday afternoon Dec 3rd, optional tours of a local school district will be conducted, followed by an informal get-together that evening.
For our corporate partners:
Are you "brave" enough to venture into the NAMTC "Shark Tank" - where you will have the opportunity to present a brief overview of your product/service, partnership and revenue sharing opportunities to the group? Always a fun, informative and engaging activity - it's a great opportunity to build relationships and partnerships with our members. (included with our Corporate Packages)
Hope to see you there in December!
Register for this event, HERE. Once again Registration Fees will remain at $275.00 per person
For corporate sponsorship and registration, please contact Geoff Craven at the NAMTC Office. email@example.com
Previous Leadership Summits
- May 9-10, 2019 OCM BOCES, Syracuse North East Regional
- November 27-28, 2018 Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs Bold Leadership
- November 28-29, 2017 JW Marriott, San Antonio Hil Country Reach All Teach All: Every Day in a Personalized Way
- November 29-30, 2016, Savannah Westin
BlendED on my Mind: Building Quality beyond our Classrooms
- December 1-2, 2015, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans
Meaningful and Authentic Learning with Digital Resources & Devices
- December 2-3, 2014, San Diego Bayfront Hilton
Opportunity Collaboration: Partnerships/relationships/connections
- December 3-4, 2013, JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country
Customized Learning: Application of Big Data
- November 27-28-2012, Marriott Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida
Leading with Technology in the 21st
- 2011 NAMTC Leadership Summit, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
Digital Learning..... What's Next?
- December 1-2, 2009, Hilton, Austin TX
Catching Up..... or Leading the Way