Northeast Regional Leadership Summit - Bold Leadership: Courageous. Inspiration. Action.
The National Association of Media & Technology Centers (NAMTC) will hold it's first ever Northeast Regional Leadership Summit at the OCM BOCES, Syracuse NY on May 9th and 10th. Continuing with our theme "Bold Leadership" this event will feature keynotes by Hall Davidson and Nithi Thomas as well as regional presentations.
NEW!!!! - Once again we will feature our popular "NAMTC Shark Tank", where our corporate partners will present a brief overview of their product/service, partnership and revenue sharing opportunities and examples how other ESAs have implemented their product/service throughout their regional schools.
Come join us on May 9th and 10th!
Register for this event, HERE. Registration fees are $199 each and a discounted rate of $150 is offered for groups of 3 or more people attending. For corporate sponsorship and registration, please contact Geoff Craven at the NAMTC Office. email@example.com
Previous Leadership Summits
- November 27-28, 2018 Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs Bold Leadership
- November 28-29, 2017 JW Marriott, San Antonio Hil Country Reach All Teach All: Every Day in a Personalized Way
- November 29-30, 2016, Savannah Westin
BlendED on my Mind: Building Quality beyond our Classrooms
- December 1-2, 2015, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans
Meaningful and Authentic Learning with Digital Resources & Devices
- December 2-3, 2014, San Diego Bayfront Hilton
Opportunity Collaboration: Partnerships/relationships/connections
- December 3-4, 2013, JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country
Customized Learning: Application of Big Data
- November 27-28-2012, Marriott Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida
Leading with Technology in the 21st
- 2011 NAMTC Leadership Summit, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
Digital Learning..... What's Next?
- December 1-2, 2009, Hilton, Austin TX
Catching Up..... or Leading the Way