AESA Pre-Con Event -
Moving Forward: Opening Doors, Doing New Things, Getting Better VIRTUALLY!
Because of COVID-19 restrictions and concern for the safety of our participants this event will now be held virtually.
Once again the National Association of Media & Technology Centers (NAMTC) will hold it's Leadership Summit on Dec 2nd as a pre-con to the AESA Conference. This year's theme "Moving Forward" will focus on leadership during these challenging times for our schools and communities.
Keynotes will include:
NASA/Space X Representatives
StemCONNECT - a partnership between high tech companies, K12 and universities.
Our corporate partners will once again "brave" the NAMTC "Shark tank" where you will have the opportunity to learn a brief overview of their product/service, as well as revenue sharing opportunities. Always a fun, informative and engaging activity and since we will be virtual this year - lots of opportunities to win great prizes!
Hope to "see" you there in December!
Thanks to the generous support of our corporate partners - Registration will be FREE! We hope that you will encourage others in your organization to participate in part or all of the day. REGISTER HERE FOR THIS EVENT
For corporate sponsorship and registration, please contact Geoff Craven at the NAMTC Office. firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Leadership Summits
- December 3-4 2019, JW Marriott, Phoenix AZ
- May 9-10, 2019 OCM BOCES, Syracuse North East Regional
- November 27-28, 2018 Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs Bold Leadership
- November 28-29, 2017 JW Marriott, San Antonio Hil Country Reach All Teach All: Every Day in a Personalized Way
- November 29-30, 2016, Savannah Westin
BlendED on my Mind: Building Quality beyond our Classrooms
- December 1-2, 2015, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans
Meaningful and Authentic Learning with Digital Resources & Devices
- December 2-3, 2014, San Diego Bayfront Hilton
Opportunity Collaboration: Partnerships/relationships/connections
- December 3-4, 2013, JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country
Customized Learning: Application of Big Data
- November 27-28-2012, Marriott Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida
Leading with Technology in the 21st
- 2011 NAMTC Leadership Summit, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
Digital Learning..... What's Next?
- December 1-2, 2009, Hilton, Austin TX
Catching Up..... or Leading the Way