The NAMTC Board and membership invite you to join and become a part of this professional organization. There are many different organizations out there, NAMTC is the only one which deals with providing leadership, services and resources at the regional level.
NAMTC is strong in its support to all members. Whether it's a shared conversation facilitated by its association members, our annual Leadership Summit, or just reaching out to your colleagues across the country - NAMTC and its membership are ready to assist.
We continue to be a nationally recognized association and leader in the fields of media, instructional technology and information services. We invite you to be a part of this great association.
Membership in NAMTC allows you to form a working partnership with the largest single organization committed to providing media and technology to over 20 million students across the United States.
- Electronic newsletter published 5 times per year
- Internet-based membership directory
- National conference
- Legislative Support
- State, regional and national contacts for professional issues
- Voting representation on the NAMTC Board of Directors
- Biennial Survey of Members
- Professional Development opportunities
- White Papers on a variety of media/technology topics
Corporate Members have the benefits mentioned above, plus:
- Links in the electronic newsletter, published 5 times per year
- Ability to exhibit and present at the annual national Leadership Summit
- Marketing use of membership list
- Member News postings on NAMTC website
- Contact information and links posted in the public access Corporate Directory section of the NAMTC website
For more information contact Geoff Craven or call him at 570-701-4202.