BlendED on My Mind: Building Quality
Beyond our Classrooms
November 29-30, 2016, Savannah Westin, Savannah, GA
Angela Burke, Collaborative for Educational Services (MA) is serving as the Summit Committee Chair
The 2016 NAMTC Leadership Summit will be held November 29-30 at the Savannah Westin in Savannah GA. This year's theme will focus on blended and personalized learning and how schools can leverage digital resources, and opportunities that ESAs can use to provide resources, support, and professional development to their regional schools.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Marcia Kish DataSite Designs Professional Development
- Ryan Krohn - Institute for Personalized Learning
- Barbara Treacy - Friday Institute at Harvard University
In addition to the keynote sessions, the keynote speakers will participate in breakout sessions using an open space format, that will allow all participants to participate in meaningful and relevant discussions and sharing.
The Summit opens at 7:30 a.m. November 29th, and ends at 11:30 a.m. November 30th. If you are attending the AESA conference, please register through AESA, www.aesa.us, and plan to bring a colleague. Curriculum Specialists, Special Education Consultants, Tech Directors and Consultants, Teacher Librarians, Media and Content Specialists, Administrators, Board Members and more….all are welcomed to attend. If you are only planning on attending the Leadership Summit or are a corporate representative please contact the NAMTC office for registration information. Registration fee is $275 for each ESA institutional attendee.
Luncheon Sponsor: MindShine Technologies.
Previous Leadership Summits
- December 1-2, 2015, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans
Meaningful and Authentic Learning with Digital Resources & Devices
- December 2-3, 2014, San Diego Bayfront Hilton
Opportunity Collaboration: Partnerships/relationships/connections
- December 3-4, 2013, JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country
Customized Learning: Application of Big Data
- November 27-28-2012, Marriott Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida
Leading with Technology in the 21st
- 2011 NAMTC Leadership Summit, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
Digital Learning..... What's Next?
- December 1-2, 2009, Hilton, Austin TX
Catching Up..... or Leading the Way