Bold Leadership: Courageous. Inspiration. Action.
The National Association of Media & Technology Centers (NAMTC) Leadership Summit will be held prior to the AESA Conference on November 28, 2018. New this year, the Leadership Summit will shift to a full day on Wednesday November 28th to align with other AESA pre-conference sessions taking place. On Tuesday afternoon prior to the Leadership Summit, there will be school district tours, as well as an informal get together that evening for dinner and networking.
This year’s Summit will focuse on Bold Leadership, especially in the rapidly changing technology environment we live in. How do we support and provide leadership to our schools, how do we learn about and leverage new technologies and strategies?
This year's keynote will be former AESA Executive Director: Dr. Brian Talbott. As a pioneer in technology in his ESA in Washington State, Brian has been a advocate for technology in schools, serving as the Executive Director of AESA, Chairman of the Schools and Libraries Board (E-Rate), and numerous other committees.
Come join us on November 28th!
If you are attending the AESA conference, please register through AESA, www.aesa.us. If you are only planning on attending the Leadership Summit or are a corporate representative please contact the NAMTC office for registration information. Registration fee is $275 for each ESA institutional attendee and includes breakfast and lunch.
Previous Leadership Summits
- November 28-29, 2017 JW Marriott, San Antonio Hil Country Reach All Teach All: Every Day in a Personalized Way
- November 29-30, 2016, Savannah Westin
BlendED on my Mind: Building Quality beyond our Classrooms
- December 1-2, 2015, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans
Meaningful and Authentic Learning with Digital Resources & Devices
- December 2-3, 2014, San Diego Bayfront Hilton
Opportunity Collaboration: Partnerships/relationships/connections
- December 3-4, 2013, JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country
Customized Learning: Application of Big Data
- November 27-28-2012, Marriott Waterside Hotel, Tampa, Florida
Leading with Technology in the 21st
- 2011 NAMTC Leadership Summit, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
Digital Learning..... What's Next?
- December 1-2, 2009, Hilton, Austin TX
Catching Up..... or Leading the Way