NAMTC Member News
Submitted By: Jack Allen - Web Site: www.ascendmath.com
Math Intervention Webinar by Ascend Math
A NAMTC Corporate Member, Ascend Education, is offering a free webinar on March 9 at 11:30 a.m. EST. Information on the math intervention webinar is below. Please share these details with Title One, Special Ed, Curriculum Directors and fellow Media/Tech Directors.
Speaker: Judy Senter, Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Brazosport Independent School District
We invite Title One, Special Education, Assistant Superintendents of Curriculum, Media and Instructional Technology Directors to join us for a webinar program.
Date: Tuesday March 9, 2010 8:30AM PST/9:30AM MST/10:30AM CST/11:30AM EST
Webinar Registration: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/833765114
Dial 630-869-1016 Access Code: 833-765-114
On Demand Webinar: Available immediately following the webinar
You will learn….
1) “Best Practices” on how other districts have successfully employed online solutions as their Response to Intervention
2) How your school districts can identify students for Tier II and III Math Interventions
4) How to raise your districts’ test scores and drive grade level gains
6) How to motivate your district’ students to achieve math success
7) We will give you step-by-step implementation plans for a variety of scenarios to include how to structure the intervention teaching week, staffing considerations, student motivation and technology infrastructure
8) How you can offer your school districts an affordable math intervention program that will be discounted for multiple sites.
For more information please call Jack Allen at (877) 843-0277
Ascend Math has a proven track record of students achieving double digit gains on high stakes tests. Ascend Education offers discounts on aggregate ESA purchases. Ascend Education has a train the trainer model available for ESAs as well as on demand training. With diagnostics and prescriptive feedback, Ascend Math is an intensive instructional math intervention aligned with “your state” standards. Ascend offers web delivered multi-modality instructional resources that include an award-winning video teacher who provides a one-on-one tutoring targeted at identified student needs.