The National Association of Media and Technology Centers, is the only organization in the United States that is focused on instructional technology and professional development resources and leadership at the regional Educational Service Agency (ESAs) Level. Across the US, there are over 553 ESAs in 45 states, and they are well positioned to reach well over 80% of school districts and private schools impacting over 40 million students.
Membership is open to regional, K-12, and higher education instructional technology and media centers, as well as commercial vendors.
Regional centers are the primary source for media and technology services to schools.
These services include:
- Digital Content and Resource collections
- Instructional Coaching and Technology Integration
- Cooperative purchases
- Staff development and training
- Curriculum design
- Blended/Personalized/On-Line Learning
- Graphic Design/Print Shops
- Makerspaces/STEM Learning
NAMTC is governed by a representative Board of Directors and is guided by an Executive Committee of elected officers.